Dundas Little Theatre is a vibrant, not-for-profit, community-based theatre organization in the charming town of Dundas, Ontario.
We’ve been bringing theatre to life since 1960!
Board of Directors
- Chair: Christine Marchetti
- Treasurer, Vice Chair and Facilities Coordinator: Elizabeth Whitton
- Secretary/ Membership Coordinator: Deb Dagenais
- Technical Coordinator: John Bello
- Production Coordinator: Valerie Van Landschoot
- Publicity: Tamara Kamermans
- Play Reading Committee: Nick Ruddick
- Volunteer Coordinator: Anne Hogan
- Youth Engagement: Katherine Scarrow
- Digital Operations and Newsletter: Jared Lenover
- Consultant / Keeper of the Flame: Peter Ll0yd